NAPSA members get $300 off this course.
Email [email protected] to get your coupon code if you are a member. Or join today to gain all the benefits of being a NAPSA member.
Getting certified is just the start. Completing this course simply shows that you have been exposed to the concepts that make up a professional’s knowledge in this industry.
About the Course
This course was developed by dozens of the top sweeper company owners and managers across the country. Most of these professionals also have been years behind the wheel of the same sweepers you will be operating. They have trained thousands of operators and personally made or had employees make hundreds of mistakes they want you to avoid. You simply can’t live long enough to make all the mistakes on your own. While it is nice to learn from your mistakes, it is far better to learn from the mistakes of others.
- Safe Driving – Basics – Construction
- Safe Driving – “The No Zone” Construction
- Safe Driving – In-cab Safety Construction
- Safe Driving- Distractions Construction
- Safe Driving – Defensive & Courteous Driving Construction
- Safe Driving – Backing Up – Construction
- Safe Driving – Responding to Emergencies Construction
- Safe Driving – Maintenance Issues Construction
An in depth discussion regarding accident prevention and critical steps required of you if you are involved in an accident.
- Construction Site Management – Introduction
- Arrival on a Construction Site
- Getting Water – Construction
- Construction Site Hazards – Construction
- Site Management – Driving Strategies – Construction
- Construction Site Management – Turns
- Construction Site Management – Speed
- Milling Operations – Construction
- Results – Construction
- Leaving The Site – Construction