This is the description for the CSO Overview. (we still need to write one in here)
NAPSA members get $300 off this course.
Email [email protected] to get your coupon code if you are a member. Or join today to gain all the benefits of being a NAPSA member.
Are you up to the challenge?
- Safe Driving – Backing Up – Construction
- Safe Driving – Basics – Construction
- Safe Driving – Maintenance Issues Construction
- Safe Driving – Responding to Emergencies Construction
- Safe Driving – Defensive & Courteous Driving Construction
- Safe Driving- Distractions Construction
- Safe Driving – In-cab Safety Construction
- Safe Driving – “The No Zone” Construction
An in depth discussion regarding accident prevention and critical steps required of you if you are involved in an accident.
- Construction Site Management – Introduction
- Arrival on a Construction Site
- Getting Water – Construction
- Construction Site Hazards – Construction
- Site Management – Driving Strategies – Construction
- Construction Site Management – Turns
- Construction Site Management – Speed
- Milling Operations – Construction
- Results – Construction
- Leaving The Site – Construction
DRUG USE It may seem like a no-brainer, but we’ve got to say it anyway: If you’re in an accident, you will likely be drug tested. If your drug test…
ERGONOMICS & POSTURE The dictionary definition of ergonomics: The study of people’s efficiency in their working environment. However, from a more practical standpoint, ergonomics is about safety. Your work environment…
SIGHT Your sight is the most important sense you have as a sweeper operator. Making sure your eyes are protected and cared for is more than just a good idea…
You need to sleep. It’s a fact of life. But it’s not just a matter of getting sleep. It’s a matter of getting quality sleep, and enough of it. The…
Nutrition: You might be wondering why nutrition is the first item in becoming a CSO. Frankly, this is one of those areas that most in our profession do poorly. However,…
Let’s talk heat. We are not attempting to give medical advise of any kind here. However, if you work in a hot environment you must become a student of how…