NAPSA members get $300 off this course.
Email [email protected] to get your coupon code if you are a member. Or join today to gain all the benefits of being a NAPSA member.
Getting certified is just the start. Completing this course simply shows that you have been exposed to the concepts that make up a professional’s knowledge in this industry.
About the Course
This course was developed by dozens of the top sweeper company owners and managers across the country. Most of these professionals also have been years behind the wheel of the same sweepers you will be operating. They have trained thousands of operators and personally made or had employees make hundreds of mistakes they want you to avoid. You simply can’t live long enough to make all the mistakes on your own. While it is nice to learn from your mistakes, it is far better to learn from the mistakes of others.
- Safe Driving – Basics – Municipal
- Safe Driving – “The No Zone” Municipal
- Safe Driving – In-cab Safety Municipal
- Safe Driving- Distractions Municipal
- Safe Driving – Defensive & Courteous Driving Municipal
- Safe Driving – Backing Up – Municipal
- Safe Driving – The U-Turn – Municipal
- Safe Driving – Responding to Emergencies Municipal
- Safe Driving – Maintenance Issues Municipal
An in depth discussion regarding accident prevention and critical steps required of you if you are involved in an accident.
- Sweeper Operation – Introduction – Municipal
- Getting Water – Municipal
- Seasonal Sweeping – Municipal
- Residential Street Sweeping – Municipal
- Highway & Arterial Sweeping – Municipal
- Sweeper Operation – Take 5! Municipal
- Special Site Hazards – Municipal
- Municipal PPE’s
- Sweeper Operation – Off-Tracking Municipal
- Sweeper Operation – Safety Risks Municipal
- Sweeper Operation- Good Planning – Municipal
You may not be a mechanic, or have much time behind the wheel, however how you look at a problem goes a long way.